Monday, April 4, 2011

Molded by God Alone

Is it just me or does our society seem favorable to mold their lives around many different things.  We are willing to change anything about ourselves in the matter of minutes.  We really are so moldable. 

The one thing I want to make sure of is not that I am being molded by the society that I live in but that I am being molded by only God's hand to do His will in my life.  Everything else can fade away..matter of fact it will!

"The grass withers and the flowers fall,
   because the breath of the LORD blows on them.
   Surely the people are grass.
The grass withers and the flowers fall,
   but the word of our God endures forever."- Isaiah 40:7,8

Eventually everything else will fall away.  Think about that... What will you have when everything else is stripped away?  You may have every exspensive brand of designer shoes, coats, cars, etc.  But if you do not have the Word of the Lord etched in your heart.. what do you have?  If all of your prized possessions here on Earth were to be removed would you have a dweling place suitable for someone much greater than yourself?
The reason why it is so important to be moldable for God is because through that molding process He can do so much with us.  He can take us places we never thought, like in my case Juarez, Mexico, simply because you are allowing Him to "do work!" in your life!  It is important that we see the areas in our life that need to be shaped better and allow His hand to mold us into what He has called us to be.  It is important that we allow God to mold us by His word, love, grace, mercy, forgiveness because through that we are made new and able to see the Works of the Lord through our life. 

Lord, it is my prayer that I can become moldable and willing to change or shift according to Your Word, because it is Life or Death that I am dealing with here and You are the only One that I want leading me to the way everlasting.  Show me where I need to be worked on, and mold me into the child I was called to be.

Are you moldable to God's Perfect & Pleasing Will?
Kelsey

1 comment: